- The Fund invests mainly in Asian (ex-Japan) based income oriented assets in both fixed income and equity markets, and may also invest in other non-Asian based investments such as global bonds and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). The Fund may get the exposure through direct investments and/or collective investment schemes.
- The Fund is subject to the risk of investing in emerging markets. Non-investment grade and unrated fixed income securities are subject to higher credit risk, liquidity risk and counterparty risk than investment grade fixed income securities.
- For certain classes of the Fund, the Fund may pay dividends out of capital or pay dividends gross of expenses. Investors should note that the payment of dividends out of capital or effectively out of capital represents a return or withdrawal of part of the amount they originally invested or from any capital gains attributable to the original investment. Such distributions may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value of the Fund.
- The Fund’s investments may involve substantial credit/counterparty, downgrading, market, currency, volatility, liquidity, regulatory and political risks. Investors may suffer substantial loss of their investments in the Fund.
- Unit trusts are NOT equivalent to time deposits. Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the offering document of the Fund for details.
HSBC Managed Solutions – Asia Focused Income*
A dedicated solution to meeting your needs for stable income
At HSBC, we understand your need for income and growth in this volatile, low interest rate, and inflationary environment. The newly launched "HSBC Managed Solutions - Asia Focused Income" invests across asset classes and market conditions, to deliver a sustainable payout that meets your investment goals.
|Focus on Asia for income and growth potential|
|Access multiple income sources to target stable monthly payout #|
|Flexible asset allocation to capture opportunities across different market conditions|
|Managed by an experienced and reputable investment team|
|*||"HSBC Managed Solutions – Asia Focused Income" is the abbreviated name of "HSBC Global Investment Funds – Managed Solutions – Asia Focused Income".|
|#||Dividend is not guaranteed and may be paid out of capital which will result in capital erosion and reduction in net asset value. Any changes to such dividend policy is subject to the SFC’s approval and prior investor notification. Composition of the latest dividends is available from HSBC Global Asset Management on request and also on its website.|
Investment involves risk. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Please refer to the offering document for further details including the risk factors. Investors of the Fund need to bear the underlying funds’ fees and expenses indirectly on top of the Fund’s own fees and expenses. The document has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.
Issued by HSBC Global Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited