Fund Basic - NAV
HSBC China Dragon Fund (Stock Code : 820)
|NAV per unit (as of 23/04/2019)||HK$ 12.88|
|Fund size (as of 23/04/2019)||HK$ 885,224,301.44|
|Number of units in issue||68,751,443|
Investments involve risks. Investors are advised to consider their own investment objectives and circumstances in determining the suitability of an investment in the Fund. An investment in the Fund may not be suitable for everyone. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this document, you should consult your stockbroker, bank manager, solicitor, accountant or other financial adviser. Investors should note:
• The Fund is a close-ended fund and no investor may demand redemption of their units. The Fund’s market price on the stock exchange may be different from its net asset value per unit.
• The listing of the Fund on the stock exchange in Hong Kong does not guarantee a liquid market and the Fund may be delisted.
• The Fund invests primarily in China A shares directly and indirectly, and is subject to the concentration and emerging market risks arising from exposures to investments in a single emerging market.
• The Fund may invest in onshore Chinese securities through various market access schemes and China A-shares Access Products. Such investments involve additional risks, including the risks associated with China’s tax rules and practices.
• RMB is subject to exchange control. There is no guarantee that RMB will not depreciate.
• The Fund’s investments may involve substantial credit/counterparty, downgrading, market, currency, volatility, liquidity, regulatory, tax and political risks. Investors may suffer substantial loss of their investments in the Fund.
• Unit trusts are NOT equivalent to time deposits. Investors should not invest in the Fund solely based on the information provided in this document. The Fund differs from a typical trust and investors should read the offering document of the Fund for details.
The listing of the Fund on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange does not guarantee a liquid market and the Fund may be delisted. The Fund invests primarily in China A-shares directly and indirectly, which are subject to specific risks and restrictions as disclosed in the offering document. The Fund differs from a typical trust and investors should read the offering document for details.